Holy Land Pilgrimage
Join Franciscan Friar Fr. Alex Kratz, OFM, authorized Spiritual Leader by the Commission of Christian Pilgrimages of the Holy Land, to visit the ancient stones of the Holy Places.
2017 Pilgrimage Dates:
October 9 – 23
"‘I have reached the place where God walked in the flesh" are the words medieval Catholic pilgrims used to sing when they arrived in Jerusalem. To understand the Word-made-flesh, there is nothing better than our ‘flesh’ walking in the footsteps of Jesus so that in one week’s time you will kiss the spot where the Savior was born, touch the spot where He was crucified among criminals, and celebrate Mass at His tomb." --Fr. Alex Kratz, OFM, Spiritual Director for Terra Sancta Pilgrimages
- Meditate in the Garden of Gethsemane
- Celebrate Mass on Calvary and at Christ’s Tomb
- Pray the Way of the Cross on the Via Dolorosa
- Hear Jesus teach you on the Mt. of Beatitudes
- Feel His calming presence on the Sea of Galilee
- Experience God in the well-known, biblical sites in Jordan and Israel. Be awed at the power of His presence in the lesser-known, unique sites we introduce to you. Encounter Jesus Christ in His land and never be the same.
As well as visiting the Holy Places, our daily schedule includes celebration of the Holy Mass, praying the Rosary, time for individual prayer and spiritual direction, interaction with local Christians and other cultural experiences.
For more information visit www.TerraSanctaPilgrimages.org
or call Pilgrimage Coordinator, Patti Giangrande, OFS, at (248) 514-1747
"in Jerusalem you shall find your comfort" (Isaiah 66:13)